Are you just passing through the Grand Duchy and want to charge on the way? Or do you prefer to make your charges anonymously?
Enovos allows you to recharge your car without an account by opting for an “ad hoc” formula.
How does it work?
On Chargy stations
Please note that the so-called “Chargy OK” stations are not part of this solution.
- Go to the Chargy terminal of your choice, select the “Credit Card” option, and scan the QR Code.
- You will then be redirected to the page listing the various charging service providers offering an adhoc payment solution. Choose Enovos from the list.
- Download the enodrive application on AppStore or GooglePlay.
- Once you have downloaded the application, click on “Continue without account”.
- Select the terminal you wish to use.
- Enter your email address and your bank details, and don’t forget to bring your token for web purchases issued by your bank.
- As soon as your bank details are validated, you can connect your vehicle to the terminal and start charging.
- An email will be sent to you to inform you of the start and end of your charge.
- You will then receive a detailed statement with the amount of your charge as it will be deducted from your credit card.
On SuperChargy charging stations
SuperChargy users who do not have a contract with a charging service provider can now pay for their charge immediately at the terminal by credit card (ad hoc payment function) and for a fixed price per kWh displayed on the terminal screen.
Our rates in Luxembourg ad hoc payment
|Prices as of 1 September 2023||State contribution||Price invoiced|
|55,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||15 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||40,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.|
|64,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||15 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||49,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.|