Enovos offers you the possibility to charge your electric vehicle at public charging stations.
|Prices as of 1 January 2023||State contribution||Price invoiced|
|69,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||35 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||34,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.|
|83,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||35 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.||48,5 ct€/kWh INCL. VAT.|
Prices on public charging points of other operators in Luxembourg (non Chargy or SuperChargy) and on the whole international network in Europe:
- For the other public charging point operators in Luxembourg (non Chargy or SuperChargy) and on the whole international network in Europe, the prices vary between the different charging point operators and are different from the Chargy / SuperChargy prices.
- The state contribution of 35 c€/kWh incl. VAT will also be applied to the tariffs of the other public charging point operators in Luxembourg.
- Some operators charge by the kWh and/or by the minute, BE CAREFUL with the pricing as well as the duration of your charge!
- The tariffs and the charging stations accessible with enodrive zen are in principle displayed in the enodrive application.
- If you have any doubts about the correct pricing, avoid charging, if possible, to avoid unpleasant surprises on your bills.
The advantages of the enodrive zen card
- You have access to more than 180,000 charging stations in Luxembourg and Europe.
- You can check your balance and how much you have used whenever you like on the enodrive zen app or at enodrive.lu.
- Your bill, which shows only what you have consumed, is sent to you each month by e-mail.
- The amounts you have spent at charging stations are debited directly from your credit card or your account via SEPA direct debit.
- enodrive zen is compatible with all the mobility services offered by mKaart.